A well established electrical, pump repair and sales and water treatment/filtration business since 1997. Originally known as Trev’s Electrical and Pumps Ltd, we changed our name in August 2014 to New Zealand Electrical & Pumps Ltd.
- expert, complete and reliable service
- installation, maintenance or repairs to all types of electrical, pumping and water filtration equipment
- industrial workshop/factory electrical maintenance and upgrades as well as repairs to machinery and associated control equipment
- all facets of domestic electrical repairs and installations.
- fabrication of civil waste water pump stations and building and installing the electrical control equipment for these stations.
- fabricating and installing new pipe work as well as upgrading existing pipe systems.
- Supply and install pumps for waste water systems, including local authority and private waste water pump stations. For example, due to the increased density of the infill housing causing increased demand on the waste water systems, many of these properties have private waste water catchments which include pumps to pump the waste water into the council system.
- flow meter supply and installation for water conservation
- rural water treatment such as dairy sheds, configuring and installing systems to meet dairy shed compliance. Often combined with whole farm water treatment resulting in significant benefits in the dairy industry. Great water equals a higher milk yield.
- supply and installation of water storage tanks, in particular for domestic or fire fighting use. Configuring and connecting down pipes to maximise water catchment into storage to increase water conservation.
Established by Trevor Savage, a registered electrician who specialises in all water systems including pumps, reticulation systems and all areas of water treatment/filtration. We are staffed by registered electricians and highly-experienced pump and water reticulation specialists.